Alternate Finance Website Terms and Conditions
Welcome to the Alternate Finance website
Please review the following terms and conditions which govern the use of our site. By accessing, browsing or using this site, you acknowledge that you have read, understand and agree to be bound by these terms.
This website (site) is operated by Alternate Finance (referred to in these terms as ‘we’, ‘us’ or ‘our’).
All intellectual property on this site, including without limitation any trade marks, text, graphics and copyright, is owned by us or our content suppliers. We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this site.
Right to Use Site and Content
You may use this site only for the purposes for which it is provided. You must not use this site for fraudulent or other unlawful activity or otherwise do anything to damage or disrupt this site.
We endeavour to ensure that any content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. However any error or inaccuracy which is brought to our intention will be dealt with within a reasonable time.
This site may contain links to other websites owned and operated by third parties and which are not under the control of us. In relation to any linked sites we provide these as a convenience to you and the existence of such a link does not imply any endorsement by us of the linked site and we are not responsible for any material contained on those sites.
- Privacy and Security
When you apply for a loan you are granting us permission to store your personal information.
We will only use personal information about you for the following reasons:
- To process your loan application
- To liaise with Centrix for a credit report
- To add to our database so we may inform you of specials via email or post
- To respond to your queries
We may share your personal information:
- To our group of companies or service providers (e.g in order to store information)
- Where the disclosure is in connection with one of the purposes for which the information was collected. (e.g to courier companies to enable deliveries)
- Where we are required or authorised by law to make disclosure
Except as provided above, we will not share your personal information with any third party.
We will take all reasonable measures to ensure that personal information held by us is accurate and up-to-date. You are entitled to know as to whether or not we hold personal information about you and you are entitled to reasonable access to this information. You may also request:
- That we correct this information if it is inaccurate;
- You can make changes to your personal information, by contacting us using the “Contact Us” page on this site.
If you would not like to receive emails from us regarding offers and promotions you will have the opportunity to unsubscribe. If you unsubscribe, you will continue to receive emails specifically related to your loan.
All amounts displayed are in New Zealand Dollars (NZD).
- Jurisdiction and Governing Law
THIS IS WHY YOU WANT TO BORROW FROM US
WE GIVE YOU BETTER INTEREST RATES
See our Loan Rates & Fees page to see how we stack up.
WE MAKE IT EASY TO BORROW
WE LOOK BEYOND YOUR CREDIT RATING
If your credit rating’s not great, you can still borrow money from us.